Both have their own benefits along with pros and cons.
Some of the features offered by DigitalOcean are:
- We provide all of our users with high-performance SSD Hard Drives, flexible API, and the ability to select to nearest data center location.
- SSD Cloud Servers in 55 Seconds
- We provide a 99.99% uptime SLA around network, power and virtual server availability. If we fail to deliver, we’ll credit you based on the amount of time that service was unavailable.
On the other hand, Vultr provides the following key features:
- Activate in minutes, online 24x7
- 16 low latency locations
- 100% SLA guaranteed
According to the StackShare community, DigitalOcean has a broader approval, being mentioned in 944 company stacks & 688 developers stacks; compared to Vultr, which is listed in 18 company stacks and 9 developer stacks.
Both have their pros and cons but one factor remains constant and that is server management which is common in both. Therefore, people prefer to opt for Cloudways that handles server management for users so that people stay focused on their businesses.
Collecting cheap dedicated servers and vps hosting promo codes and coupons, as well as the vps hosting reviews and tutorials!
Digitalocean is top cloud service provider. Recently, Vultr joined this group.
Because it’s price and performance.
Digital ocean cons:
- High cost compared to other competitors
- No good customer support
- Strict rules
- Average datacenters
- No DDoS protection
- Low price in High speed compute
- Average customer support
- Starting from $2.5 vps
- More than 20 Global datacenters
- DDoS protection available